Core Avionics & Industrial Inc
Core Avionics & Industrial Inc. ("CoreAVI"), a Channel One company, is a global leader in providing products and services designed to enable complete solutions for safety critical applications. A supplier of real-time and safety-critical graphics and video drivers, compute drivers, "program ready" embedded graphics processors, and DO-254/ED-80 certifiable COTS hardware IP, CoreAVI's suite of products enables commercial GPUs, SoC components, and COTS hardware designs to meet the requirements of long-term high-reliability and safety-critical embedded systems with long-term support. CoreAVI's products may be purchased with certification data kits for the most stringent levels of RTCA DO-254/DO-178C and EUROCAE ED-80/ED-12C.
CoreAVI's products includes:
- OpenGL SC, OpenGL 1.x, OpenGL ES 2.0 graphics and HD video decode/encode drivers
- Embedded OpenCL driver support
- EUROCAE ED-12B/C, RTCA DO-178B/C Level A certification packages
- DO-254/ED-80 certifiable COTS hardware IP and Complete Certifiable Solutions
- RTCA DO-254 component level certification datasets
- ISO 26262 ASIL D certification packages
- GPU extended temperature screening
- 20+ year component supply programs
CoreAVI supports the breadth of Wind River VxWorks platforms and operating environments
CoreAVI and Wind River products are a proven combination to deliver best-in-class safety critical graphics and video processing capabilities. Certifiable to FAA DO-178C / ESAS ED-12C Level A, and ISO 26262 ASIL D, CoreAVI's solutions are used in conjunction with the VxWorks product line by many of the world's leading aerospace, defense, automotive, and high reliability system manufacturers, including Airbus, Boeing, Cobham, Honeywell, and Lockheed Martin.
CoreAVI supports the full range of Wind River VxWorks platforms and operating environments that includes:
- VxWorks 7.x, 6.x, 5.x, cert
- VxWorks 653 2.x, 3.x
- Wind River Linux
- CPU support for Power Architecture, x86 and ARM Graphics processor support for AMD Embedded Radeon GPUs & G Series SoCs, Intel HD 4000/5000 graphics with ATOM, i3, i5, i7, and NXP i.MX6, I,MX8 and S32V families
Core Avionics & Industrial Inc
400 N. Tampa St., Suite 2850, Tampa, FL, United States, 33602
Aerospace & Defense
Wind River Linux
Wind River Helix Drive
Wind River Helix Cockpit
Wind River Helix CarSync
Titanium Cloud ecosystem
Introducing Wind River Titanium Cloud, the ecosystem of products around Wind River Titanium Server for Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).
Developing and maintaining a board support package (BSP) requires a dedicated embedded software staff with expertise on the hardware, the operating system, and optional software stacks.
Wind River Partner Program Brochure
The Wind River Partner Program provides a scalable platform for our partners to optimize, validate, and market compelling joint value propositions to our existing and growing base of customers.
A Crayon Simple Look at Wind River
A three-minute video describing in simple terms what Wind River is, the extraordinary things that we helps our customers do, and why now is a particularly exciting time to be here.