Drive enables your software development team to more quickly build highly secure and reliable controls and systems for automotive safety-critical applications.
Speed Your Development Processes
- Tailor-made to address the most critical needs of advanced driver assist systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving technologies
Create Rigorously Safe Software
- Offers advanced safety partitioning for consolidating multiple applications onto a common hardware platform
- ISO 26262–certifiable to various Automotive Safety Integrity Levels (up to ASIL D)
Consolidate Electronic Control Units (ECUs)
- Lowers material costs
- Streamlines software architectures
- Reduces space, weight, and power consumption
- Protects vehicle systems from malicious attacks with layered security
- Supports Intel® Trusted Platform Module and ARM® TrustZone®
Wind River Helix Drive
Learn about the key safety, security, and integration features offered by this enhancement to the industry's leading real-time operating system.
Autonomous Cars from a Unique Perspective: Reality
Read about what it will take to move autonomous cars from the lab to the production line.
Next-Generation Automobiles Will Look Like Manned and Unmanned Aircraft
Future automobiles will have electronics systems that closely resemble commercial aircraft systems.
More from Wind River Automotive
Helix Chassis is a software framework for the connected and autonomous car.
CarSync is an intelligent over-the-air (OTA) software, firmware, and data management platform that enables auto manufacturers to maintain the integrity of embedded systems while reducing costs across the lifecycle of the connected vehicle.
Cockpit is a Linux-based, GENIVI®- compatible environment for in-vehicle infotainment (IVI), telematics, and digital cluster systems.
Learn more about how Drive can help speed your development while ensuring highly secure and rigorously safe components and systems for the next generation of intelligent, connected vehicles.