Amdocs Software Systems Limited
Amdocs is a leading software and services provider to the world's most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise, and intelligent operations.
Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in more than 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4 billion in fiscal 2018.
Amdocs and Wind River offer a vRAN solution that delivers carrier grade reliability, predictable performance, low-latency, unrivaled manageability and orchestration, massive scalability, optimized resource utilization, and flexible deployment options.
The Titanium Cloud ultra-reliable family of virtualization platforms, in combination with Amdocs NFV powered by ONAP, enables service providers to deploy virtualized network services faster, at lower cost, and with guaranteed uptime. Amdocs NFV powered by ONAP automates the design-fulfillment-assurance closed loop enabling dynamic scalability and allocation of resources across the vRAN, with maximum service reliability.
- The preintegrated vRAN solution and comprehensive professional services mitigate deployment risk and accelerate time-to-market.
- Amdocs further provides a broad portfolio of services for NFV that assist service providers along the planning, implementation, and operations journey of network virtualization, including the introduction of new services.
- Amdocs services for NFV portfolio include an infrastructure delivery service, which enables service providers to accelerate the design and deployment of NFV and telco cloud infrastructure, specifically Wind River Titanium Cloud.
- Titanium Cloud has been uniquely optimized for use on Intel Architecture CPUs, resulting in consistent and predictable application performance. Amdocs NFV powered by ONAP, along with Amdocs NCSO, leverages Enhanced Platform Awareness (EPA) features deeply embedded into Titanium Cloud, which ensures that operators can tune VNFs to deliver exactly the degree of performance they require.
- The solution utilizes open interfaces and APIs and benefits from Amdocs' expertise and pioneering work on Enhanced Control, Orchestration, Management, and Policy (ECOMP), which the company created with AT&T.
Titanium Cloud ecosystem
Introducing Wind River Titanium Cloud, the ecosystem of products around Wind River Titanium Server for Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).
Developing and maintaining a board support package (BSP) requires a dedicated embedded software staff with expertise on the hardware, the operating system, and optional software stacks.
Wind River Partner Program Brochure
The Wind River Partner Program provides a scalable platform for our partners to optimize, validate, and market compelling joint value propositions to our existing and growing base of customers.
A Crayon Simple Look at Wind River
A three-minute video describing in simple terms what Wind River is, the extraordinary things that we helps our customers do, and why now is a particularly exciting time to be here.